WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for copying of files.
WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
* Graphical user interface
* Translated into several languages
* Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
* U3 support
* All common operations with files
* Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
* Batch file scripting and command-line interface
* Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
* Integrated text editor
* Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
* Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
* Explorer and Commander interfaces
* Optionally stores session information
* Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media.
What's new in 5.1.7?
Back-propagated some improvements and fixes from 5.2.3 beta and 5.2.4 beta releases:
Upgraded private key tools (PuTTYgen and Pageant) to 0.63.
Bug fix: Back-propagated SSH security and memory-leak fixes from PuTTY 0.63. vuln-modmul vuln-bignum-division-by-zero private-key-not-wiped
Bug fix: Not allowing search path to exceed system limit of 2048 characters.
Bug fix: No error is displayed and session is not immediately closed when detecting variable containing command return code fails with SCP protocol.
Bug fix: On failure to overwrite local file (e.g. due to permissions), error “The system cannot find the file specified” was shown instead of the actual cause.
>> All versions